Saturday, October 9, 2010

saturday

Today was a very emotional day!  We sorta hit the "hump" day and got very emotional. 

We went to see sasha and noticed that he was a little bit "off" again today.  little did we know that the guy who kelsey had been praying for is still working against us.  He is so very kind to us and tells us about how he is the american history teacher...but yet he doesn't teach american history in his world history class.  He said they won't let him....not sure if maybe he just doesn't want to teach that.  Anyway, Sasha was a bit different again today because of pressure from him and others. 

Jeff and he had sooooo much fun again on the playground playing with guns and getting a few other boys involved.  The other little boys were having a great time too, chasing and playing with papa and sasha.  Jeff told Sasha that he was giving his gun up and to let the other little boys use them to come and capture papa.  They chased him and got him....jeff walked up with his hands behind his head....haha.  Soon afterwards, a teacher came and began yelling at the other little boys.  They don't like the kids to have fun here.....and they get mad when they act like kids..... it seems like.  Anyway, little did Jeff know that while he was playing outside, his wife was having an anxiety attack in the bathroom.  We had heard the assistant administrator talking about a "crazy bathroom."  "You can get in but you can't get out."  Well, Misty got stuck in there...for 40 minutes.  I was actually texting my kids and was asking kyle and karley to call daddy to see if they could call him and get him to come help me.  Anyway, finally after i was knocking softly, began banging on the door.  The Assistant Administrator came to the door and was yelling in "ukrainaian."  I was crying at that point....had actually been talking to you too brenda perrill.....via international texting..but didn't want to upset you and tell you i was locked in bathroom.  haha.  Karley and Kyle had tried to call Jeff since I couldn't get through on my American phone ...but to no avail.  Finally I was rescued. 

The mean stepmother...I mean Assistant Director,  took me back upstairs to our sweet Ksenia...our adorable little girl who may truly be our guardian angel.  She yelled at Ksenia for not being a "good worker."  She said she should have kept an eye out for me.  omg....what a nutty place!

So we had a very sad day....skyped with my sweet little karley and then couldn't stop crying!  I was sooooo homesick.  I tried to stay focused today but actually went to the bathroom to have a good cry.  Little did I know that I would be in this stinky little place for 40 minutes.

I miss our kids and family and friends so much.  I asked Jeff if he was okay...he said, "I just can't go there."  It is very hard and making us very weary!  We will be strong and I think about how strong Sasha has to be....so we can endure.

Sasha is still getting a lot of resistance.  He is lying to people saying that he hasn't decided yet, because he doesn't want to have to explain and say ,"Yes, I'm going to America."  Anyway, we will say good bye to him next Thursday or Friday and return to America for a short time.Sasha is so strong and God is giving Him such strength....it has to be God.  OMG, these kids have so much against them.  There is one little boy and girl who have been hosted 3 times but will not agree to adoption because they think their mom is still coming for them.  Someone is lying to them, because their parents are not on the birth certificate and once the mama had the daughter or son (I'm not sure which) they left the hospital and have never been found.  No one knows who their parents are and will never know...but they are being fooled by a person at the orphanage who doesn't want them to leave...saying...."you're mom will come back to get you."  I know .....I am crying too!

Well, we met a little girl who Sasha "likes"...the one I told him that looks like Karley.  He said,
 "Mama, America....sister."  He gets the cutest little grin around her.  After I realized that he "likes" her, I said...."Sasha, if she is your sister and we adopt her, you can't marry her."  haha..he just smiled his cute little smile.

We truly are asking if we can adopt more...but our dumb dossier says only one child.  We are looking into some things.  If you were here, you could never go home with just one child. 

When we said good bye to Sasha today, we tried to take him directly to his "sleeping quarters," but we had to leave him in the hands of the enemy.....the guy who is completely against us, intercepted him and took him.  We said, "Good bye Sasha....we love you."  Then walked away shaking our heads in disbelief.  Two steps forward, three steps backwards.....but God is in Control.....
Thank you Lord for getting us through this day....we love you all!
m and j

1 comment:

  1. sweetiegirl! I know you are going through so much & I just want you to know we luv ya & pray 4 you guys throughout each day. The whole experience is so hard & I hate that you are on this rollercoaster ride...but it's not in vain, just remember. And getting locked in the bathroom...ohhhh. I'm so sorry! Fight through this opposition & stay strong. You are on the frontline of a serious spiritual battlefield & the war is huge. You are fighting for his soul...luv u Nat

    ReplyDelete